Friday, February 24, 2006

This is how we do it


So these are my peeps chilling at the Frenchie Convention last October in Sacramento. They get together and party with their owners. Then they have some tough days of judging where they have to be obedient and stuff. But finally, at the end of the show, they get to have a costume party.


I think one of these Frenchies was a cheerleader and the other some sort of Parisian fashionista. But this poor guy had to put on a skunk costume.

He won first place though!

I would have liked to been a show dog but mommy fixed me early on so I wouldn't get fat. I showed her though! Hahaha!

Also, if you ever wanna see a Frenchie litter from birth to the day our ears pop, these people put together "The Miracle of Life" for Frenchies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home