Friday, August 14, 2009

My Low Point


So a few months ago, I got some new shots at the vet one morning. Then I went about my day eating and sniffing everything in sight. I really live by the motto, "Try Everything." Anyways, later that night, around midnight, Mommy noticed me rolling on the floor face first. When she picked me up she saw my entire face was swelling up!

So we got in the car and Mommy raced to the animal emergency room while Daddy held me down. In his margarita haze, Daddy said I was "fine" but my nose was swelling up real fast. Finally, we got there and they put me on a Benadryl IV drip. Mommy and Daddy waited for a few hours and then they were able to take me home.

In this picture, the swelling was down about 50 percent but I was still so groggy from the Benadryl IV. Of course, Mommy had to take pictures.

We aren't sure if it was the shots that made me break out or if it was something I ate. I prefer to think it's the former. I can't NOT sniff or eat everything! What fun would that be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home