Friday, February 24, 2006

My friend Buttons





This is my friend Buttons, another Frenchie! She works at the store down the street, DoggieStyles in Beverly Hills. Everytime, mommy and I go outside I try to take her to Button's place. Sometimes she lets me go, most of the time she says no. Buttons is way cool. She's like an older sister. She always has really neat clothes and jewelry.



When we go there, she likes to show me that she's in charge. But after a while, she softens up and lets me chew on her toys. She also has a brother Hemi, who is a Boxer. He likes me a lot. But because he's so big sometimes he's not allowed to play with us small doggies.

In these photos, I am wearing a harness made by Puppia. It's really good and feels nice and soft. But I like to eat the clasp on it and Mommy's already had to buy 3 of these. Daddy Mike calls them my 50 Cent jacket after the rapper. He's so funny. More so than Mommy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home